CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

hahah. met denise in heeren.. and then i saw samuel jie jie and he just want to be mean and tell me he needs to shit badly. idiot. we had to share a packet of fag since we're such poor souls.

hahaha. collected my confirmation slip from jon whose verrry nice to print it out for us. and then denise and i watched butterfly effect.. haha. damn scary. and its also funny at some parts.. the sound effects are good.. afterwhich we had to wait for cj's movie to finish.. and saw joseph and jeremy outside cheers. they just want to brag to me how cheap fag is overseas.. damn. and the two of them just wants to be mean to me and keep teasing me about my green hair. idiot. and then darryl, eric and hendy decided to join them too. all the fools. growls.

ooooer. went to breeks for dinner! hhahah. met edric there.. and he just wants to call denise and i the dog and the parrot. fool.

cabbed home with denise, cj and her sis.

im hungryyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home